Thank you for Submitting your Free Class Application!
What comes next?
In the coming week, you will be contacted by the registrar to schedule your free introductory class.
In the meantime, be sure to review and familiarize yourselves with the AAHP Online’s Technical Guidance for Remote Learning at Home.
Also be sure to collect the small kit of household material that your youngster will need for their free introductory class.
- 2B graphite pencil (drawing pencils are best, but your average #2 school pencil will do just fine)
- a white eraser (not attached to the pencil)
- a drafting brush (this can be substituted with a clean and unused feather duster, or even a clean white sock)
- a clean rag (roughly the size of a washcloth)
- a small stack of clean white printer paper (about five sheets)
- one piece of smooth (non-corrugated) cardboard that is at least the size of the printer paper
You may contact the Director and Chief Instructor, Aaron S. Balavram, via text (732-359-4450) or email (FoSPO@artacademynj.com), at any time if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to see you on screen!