Legal Guardian Manual
Top 10 Learning Skills
Our curriculum and pedagogy requires:
- a reasonable level of emotional well-being
- that the student practitioner operates under top 10 learning skills at an age-appropriate level, before subscribing to AAHP, as listed below.
List of Expected Pre-Existing Skills and Sensibilities
Once inside a safe learning environment, a strong learner of any age reveals the following age-appropriate traits:
- …is driven by enthusiasm.
- …can readily make eye contact with others, even authority figures.
- …presents an audible, responsive voice.
- …has the courage to ask questions.
- …has the courage to act in new, exploratory ways.
- …presents a healthy sense of self.
- …respects others.
- …is excited to show another person what he or she is learning.
- …works to make acquired knowledge more useful and meaningful.
- …can allow “failure” to serve as a wonderful teacher.