AAHP DIRECTIVES for ACCOUNT HOLDERS
Directives for Week of WEEK OF MONDAY MARCH 23 2020
If you didn’t read our previous statement from last week, please scroll down.
This is a friendly reminder that Ana and Aaron are mobilizing all our technical and human resources to create online services for you. We have an awesome technical team, and our aim is NOT to create a “bandage” presence online for you. Our aim is to do as we have always done for 22 years strong—to create online courses and other services that offer truly deepening experiences for you and your family members as strong learners and problem-solving creatives.
Directives for Week of Monday, March 16, 2020
Greetings to our wonderful families, those who support a child’s, a teen’s, another relative’s, or your own learning and creative experience here at the AAHP.
- The Academy will not be running classes for the next week, to and including Friday, March 20th. A decision will be made at that time as to what operations will look like for the following week. In the very least, we are already “all-hands-on-deck”, working to develop online learning ops for all ages, as this is a goal we have been aiming for long before the current health crisis.
- Aaron, AAHP Assistant Director, can still be contacted via various channels: email (firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding your account, and email@example.com for other general inquiries). Or through texting 732-359-4450. The office telephone line will still be open to leave voicemails, though you should expect a delayed response time due to limited office hours. The best modes of communication remain text or email.
- Please submit your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org to help us address your account inquiries in an efficient manner.
- If you have already paid for the current eight-week Session, your tuition will be held in your account as credit. This credit can be used towards our new, online class features, or to be saved until the Academy reopens its doors for physical operations.
- If you have not yet completed your payment for the current Session IV for any reason, such as a declined credit card, you will be responsible to remit payment for the classes you have already taken.
- Make-up classes are still valid and will be honored in studio or online.
- Make-up classes for AAHP’s own cancellations, or for closings during federal and religious holidays from previous Sessions during school year 2019-2020 will still be honored moving forward, either in-studio once schools re-open, and/or through AAHP online services.
- Pending make-up classes from the current Session IV, and through the closing of the studio on Friday, March 13, 20202, will be honored moving forward, either in-studio once schools re-open, and/or through AAHP online services.